Followers

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Clean and Simple Holiday Card

This is another CAS card. I was inspired when I found the stamps; yes, I had forgotten I had them!  I was looking through the binders where I keep my unmounted stamps and there they were! Seemed like a great time to break them out and ink them up!
What I Used to Make my Card:
Blue Card Base - Core'dinations Premium Cardstock in Sea Glass
White Card
Oxide Inks in Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers & Faded Jeans
So Suzy Stamps, Ornament Star Dangle, #A00509
So Suzy Stamps, Ornament Dangle, #A00508
Sentiment from Scribbly Christmas, CMS249
Distress Ink in Blueprint Sketch
MISTI

This was a very simple card to make. I used a white card panel to begin the card, trimmed to A2 size.  I used my MISTI to ensure each ornament was positioned properly; they are about an inch apart.   I inked up the first stamp, the Ornament Star Dangle, in Salty Ocean Oxide Ink, followed that with the Ornament Dangle, inked in Peacock Feathers Oxide and continued to alternate
Another Look
the two stamps, the middle stamp is inked in the Oxide inks Faded Jeans, then Peacock Feathers and finally Salty Ocean.


Finally, I stamped the sentiment with Blueprint Sketch ink, trimmed the white panel down and attached it to the blue card base.  Here is a bit of enabling - right now at Consumer Crafts the Core'dinations cardstock pack, sea glass, I used is 50% off!! Seems to be a heck of a sale going on there! Also, stay tuned for a sparkly version of this card - showing as soon as I get a second to write up the post :)

I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season! Thank you SO much for stopping by ~ Christi

I am entering my CAS Holiday Card in the following challenges:
Double D Challenges - Baby, it's COLD outside (Inspiration Image) 
CropStop Challenge - #35, Anything Goes (I used Oxide Inks)
Dragonfly Dreams - Non-Traditional Christmas
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes
Use Your Stuff - #293, Holiday Stamp

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside (winter)’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fabulous. I love your choice of frosty blues x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card
    Merry Christmas !🎄🎅⛄
    hugs , Fiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blue and white card with dangling ornaments! So cute!
    So happy you linked up to Cropstop, and I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, great colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge .
    Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I read each and every one :)